About Oddball Escapes
From Tour Guide to Travel Agent
Our VP of Experiences & Memories, Cassie, has years of experience as an adventure tour guide and first-hand knowledge of numerous destinations across the United States, Europe, and Central & South America. So why is she VP and not President? Because YOU are Oddball’s President – we report to you! We plan, you play!
Oddball’s specialties! Well-trained and first-hand knowledge in:
- Escorted tours
- Multi-city road trips
- Independent travel
- River cruises & shore excursions
- USA National Parks & Cities
- South American travel
- European travel
Specializing in active travel, Oddball Escapes has partnered with dozens of travel suppliers to connect you with an amazing adventure! Click here to check out Oddball’s training record.
So why the name Oddball Escapes?
Because travel shouldn’t be a cookie-cutter event. We customize vacations so that you get an adventure that is unique to you!
Why Use a Travel Agent? Oddball Escapes is your true Travel Professional
First-hand Destination Knowledge
Our head Oddball, Cassie, has years of experience as a tour guide and has first-hand knowledge of numerous destinations across the United States. Plus, she has lived abroad in South America and has made her way around central Europe. Oddball is your travel agency that has been there, done that!
Save Time Instantly
No need to spend hours on the computer researching travel options… Oddball has done it for you! In fact, our network of top-rated travel suppliers notifies us about their most current news and promotions. Best of all, Travel Agents share all of their professional guidance at no extra cost!
Limited or No-Fee Service
For most tours and cruises, Oddball will not charge you for our services. That’s right, the supplier pays our agency, not you! We provide personalized service to you at no additional cost! Oddball only charges a service fee when coordinating the details for customized independent travel.
Piecing It All Together
We handle it ALL! Of course our passion is to arrange escorted tours, city adventures, cruises, and activities. But we also take care of all details, including airline tickets, hotel, car rental, shuttles, and insurance. Consider Oddball your vacation planner across the board!
Best Value & Quality
Oddball’s Travel Agency makes sure you receive the best value for your money. We can provide insight on the quality of products and destinations. Our job is to provide the best quality vacation for your vacation buck. Your vacation will have the feel and vibe that you desire.
We are continually pursuing industry training. Because of Oddball’s relationships with and training from top travel suppliers, we know exactly where to go for the most updated prices, newest products, and special promotions. Oddball has a variety of vacation options at our fingertips!
We all have different “travel styles.” Oddball takes the time to find out what an ideal vacation looks like to YOU. Our goal is to find the vacation of YOUR dreams, and make it a reality! Yes, adventure is our passion, but Oddball is trained to research and book all types of travel, in destinations across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do-it-yourself travel websites may appear easier and less expensive, but think again!
Without personal customer service, people who book trips online often end up frustrated, confused, and dissatisfied.
This is where Oddball Escapes can step in to help! Travel Agents are the driving force behind connecting clients with the best vacation experiences possible. We learn what you are looking for, and we know which options DO – as well as which options do not – meet your expectations.
Oddball works for you, NOT the supplier. We devote time and effort to making sure people are happy and satisfied with their travel options. Plus, if clients need any assistance, Oddball is just a phone call or email away, so travelers receive immediate attention when they need it.
If we help you select a vacation package with a top name supplier in the travel industry, no, Oddball will not charge you for its service. Vacations such as cruises, escorted tours, hotel stays, and all-inclusive resorts treat travel agents like a branch of their sales team. The supplier pays us for providing personalized service to you. At no extra charge to you!
However, people like to customize their vacations above and beyond the standard options. For example, our head Oddball, Cassie, has extensive knowledge about destinations across the United States, and enjoys helping travelers plan unique roadtrip-style vacations. For additional services such as these, yes, Oddball will charge a service fee.
Some forms of travel, such as air arrangements and charter buses may also incur a service fee. This is because airlines and regional companies do not pay agents directly. However, if included as part of a vacation package, Oddball may choose to waive fees for such arrangements.
Service fees for additional planning and coordination will vary depending upon the request.
Fees will be discussed, never hidden.
With industry experience, Oddball has the knowledge and experience to help clients decide which destination or resort is best for them. Travel Agents have all the information – from the best attractions to see, the most exciting activities to do, and the most affordable way to get there… we’ve got it covered!
Travel Agents understand that people may feel limited by their vacation budget. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping you receive the greatest possible value. Best of all, Oddball Escapes shares all of our professional guidance at no extra cost!
In the rare case that something on a trip doesn’t go as planned, you can contact us and Oddball will help you resolve the problem. Travel Agents always work for the client – not the travel supplier, so our main concern is always your unique needs.
Travel Agents know exactly where to go to get the information that they need and can find travel options within seconds. Planning a vacation with an agent saves both time and money because with some effort and organization, Oddball handles all travel arrangements.
The best vacation? Is completely defined by you!
Contact us, and Oddball will pair vacation options that match your interests, or your group’s interest!
- We do our best to ensure the information presented within this site is accurate and as up-to-date as possible. However, content published on this site may contain inaccuracies, omissions or grammatical errors. We welcome your feedback in identifying such instances.
- Example vacation options and itineraries are loosely planned to serve as examples only.
- We try our best to customize your vacation, but some itineraries and vacation options are not customizable.
- Oddball Escapes reserves the right to, at any time, make updates, changes, cancellations or additions to published itineraries and content on this web site. All information provided by Oddball Escapes is given in good faith, yet should be taken as an indication only and not as a contractual obligation on our behalf.
- Itinerary details are subject to changes.
- The photographs or images within this site are shown solely as indication, and may not reflect the actual itinerary highlights.
- All prices are per person, and listed in United States Dollars (USD). Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All promotions are subject to change by the Travel Supplier (USD) without notice, and may be available for a limited time.
- Oddball Escapes may apply discounts and reduced pricing on selected vacation options at its discretion. Reduced pricing applies strictly to new reservations, and shall not be applied to existing reservations.
- Oddball Escapes reserves the right to apply value-added benefits to select participants, primarily children, repeat customers, large groups, and active members of the military.
- All information provide on this site is based on availability and subject to change.